- Promptness and reliability are essential to the quality of TSA services. If you are going to arrive late or leave early, please notify us. For example, if you must leave a volunteer project early, please tell the supervisor when you check in so that work can be planned accordingly.
- Please dress appropriately for the duty that you will be performing. “Health code” regulations state that No sandals are allowed in the kitchen, a head cover must be worn as well as long pants.
- Use of alcohol and illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- No smoking in TSA building
- All volunteers must wear name tags and document “time-in” and “time-out” in the Volunteer sign in/out books located in each department where volunteers work is done. Please write legibly and do not remove time sheets from the folder.
- Help us maintain confidentiality to protect our residents. A large part of the work of many volunteers involves matters of a private nature. Such materials discussed must be treated confidentially. Violation of this policy will result in termination.
- Use reasonable judgment in making decisions – consult with a staff member or call if you have any questions or concerns.
- Parking is not provided.
You must complete a volunteer application form, sign a waiver form and attend an orientation session prior to beginning your volunteer work.